We might now have the solution to posting from afield on horseback and rafts! I'm posting right now by wireless PDA. All you need is line of sight to a distant peak with a cell tower. Heard tell yesterday of such, way out & gone in the middle of Nevada.
Mightn't be so hard on the American River, Feather, Yuba, Merced, Tuolumne, Stanislaus, McCloud, Rogue, McKenzie, Tieton, Yakima, Skagit, or any number of other great whitewater and flyfishing waters.
Moreover, I have just saved to this phone several of the gorgeous copyrighted photos of mine from prior articles in the Archives.
With a camera phone I could post directly to this esteemed journal of outdoor lore and woodcraft.
Though this font seems strange to your eyes on this device, maybe it'll turn out better in the morning.
Next task: find out how to make all these new tech skills, erudite writing and awesome photos convert time and money out to Money In. Ideas welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment