Tuesday, May 05, 2026

Young Mountain Adventure Family

This happily married couple knows the secret of a good marriage is "The Family that Plays Together Stays Together."

I really admire these wives who go out and place chocks and cams, clip carabiners and haul ropes, risking the heights right along with their husbands. 

What a solid foundation for building mutual respect and thanks from their husband.

 Trusting their spouse to have the strength to save them on a fall over a cliff is really a mark of respect. 

That rope truly becomes "the tie that binds."

These two have already built up an amazing portfolio of climbs, rafting trips, horsepack and skydiving trips, shared on their website pages.

I found their AMAZING photo contributions on Mount Moran at SummitPost.org, and followed it over to find a much wider array of 
adventures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw these comments after I noticed someone hit our website from this blog link. Thanks for the comments and the compliments. Lots of nice pics and stuff on your home link. Have a good holiday season.

Blue skies always...

Alan Ellis
http://www.JackieandAlan.com